英国牛栏奶粉官方网教你如何断奶(第一步)

英国牛栏官方网站教你如何断奶Weaning Plan Step 1  断奶第一步

Your Goal(你的第一步目标)
help your baby eat from a spoon and introduce our top 10 first foods
协助宝宝吃下第一勺食物(我们进行挑选10大辅食的中一种)

英国牛栏奶粉官网教你断奶Step 1 is about getting the hang of eating and swallowing from a spoon, and trying new flavours. Up to now your baby has only had milk, so it’s a big step!
第一步,是掌握用勺吃饭的窍门,并尝试新的食物,因为到现在为止宝宝只喝过牛奶,所以这是一个很大的一步!

For your baby's first eating adventures, we've picked baby rice and 9 great-tasting fruit and veg purées. These are all commonly used for first weaning and spoon feeding, thanks to their great taste and smooth texture.
针对宝宝的第一次“冒险”尝试,我们已经挑选婴儿米粉和9美味的水果和蔬菜泥,这些都是适合第一次断奶和勺子喂养的辅食,也感谢他们伟大的味道和滑润的口感。

英国牛栏官网教你断奶小提示Top Tips(小提示)
Choose a familiar, relaxed location, and a time when your baby isn’t too tired or hungry.
 选择一个熟悉的,轻松的位置,而且在你的宝宝不是太疲倦或饥饿的时候。

Avoid giving sugary snacks and drinks like biscuits, sweets, jam, rusks, and juices.
避免给吃糖零食和喜欢饼干,糖果,果酱,面包干和果汁饮料。

Keep trying – if your little one rejects a new food, offer it again in a few days’ time. If they still say no, try again in a few weeks’ time.
继续努力 - 如果你的小家伙拒绝新的食物,在几天内再次献上。如果他们仍然不愿意,几个星期后再试。

Let them play with their spoon and squash and squeeze their food!
让他们用自己的勺子挤压他们的食物!

Smile – if you show enthusiasm for a new food, it’s more likely they will too!
微笑 - 如果你对新食物表现出热情,你的宝宝或许更喜欢!

Stick to natural tastes rather than adding sugar or salt.
坚持自然的口味,而不是添加糖或盐。

My shopping list 我的购物清单
To make things easy-peasy, here’s a list of all the food you need for step 1. Use this to add to your shopping list.
为了使事情变得容易peasy,这里有你所需要的第1步。使用此功能添加到您的购物清单中的食品清单。

    1 pack of baby rice     1包婴儿米粉
    Medium carrot 中等胡萝卜
    Medium eating apple  中等吃苹果
    Frozen peas  冷冻豌豆
    Small, ripe banana  小的,成熟的香蕉
    Lemon or lemon juice   柠檬或柠檬汁

    Small head of broccoli   西兰花的小头
    Small sweet potato   小红薯
    Medium or 2 small parsnips 中型或2小欧洲萝卜
    Medium pear 中等梨
    Cauliflower florets 花椰菜

英国牛栏奶粉官方网站Learning how to eat  学习如何吃
Eating is such a new experience for your baby, so don’t be surprised if the first few spoonfuls come straight back out again! Until now, your baby has just been used to pushing their tongue forward to suck milk. Now they need to figure out how to use their tongue to move food to the back of their mouth. Follow your baby’s lead, if your baby spits everything out on the first few attempts, they may not be quite ready yet, so wait a week or so and try again.
开始学吃对宝宝来说是一种全新的体验,如果前面几勺全部被他吐了出来,不必要惊讶!到目前为止,你的宝宝才习惯用舌头吮吸奶,而现在他需要弄明白如何使用他们的舌头去推动食物进入他们的嘴里。根据宝宝具体的情况判断,如果几次尝试下来,你宝宝吐出了所有的东西,说明他还没有准备好,所以等过几周再作尝试。


爱他美官网(http://www.0002.hk)   专注德国爱他美奶粉、英国爱他美奶粉、荷兰牛栏奶粉、英国牛栏奶粉、德国喜宝奶粉等欧洲高端奶粉的零售、代购、海淘资讯。具体事宜可关注我们微信:2516372